Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Ready for Christmas 2010...with three kids!!! :)

What a very exciting time of year it is, I am sooooo blessed to have such a wonderful family to share this time of year with.  How much fun this time of year is especially with 3 beautiful children.  Getting ready for the big day involves many preparations........

The beginning of December we decided it was time to put up the Christmas tree, so much fun this year as Chase is now old enough to really enjoy the process and help Mommy with every decoration....on the other hand, it is a great joke to watch Jett decorate and continue to decorate the tree to this day, I am finding little race cars in the tree......in the perfect little spot right at Jett's height!  How sweet he is.  The decorations are put on the tree and taken off the tree daily by Jett.  Needless to say the tree has taken somewhat of a beating this year.  Never had a tree like it in my house and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

Another fun activity this year....getting the faithful Christmas Card picture........OMG it has been fun over the years getting all the kids to co-operate, which really hasn't happen thus far, which makes the cards that much more special!!!
Looking at those sweet little faces...well I'd say we have the best Christmas Card in the world this year!!!! 

I am like a child myself this year getting ready for Christmas, I cannot wait to see their faces on the big morning!!!  Their happiness.....is my gift!!!! 

Enjoy getting ready for the holidays everyone...it truly is a special time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment