Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Two Short little tales to tell.........

So last night, getting close to bedtime for the kids we are all sitting in the living room watching a little T.V.   We decide that it is time to get the kids ready for bed, and one of their bedtime rituals is having some milk to take to bed after brushing their teeth.  Well last night Matt said...OK Chase it's time to go brush out teeth and Daddy will make you some Chocolate Milk to take up to bed.........Chase became so upset and yelling back at Dad saying....."I CAN'T HAVE CHOCOLATE MILK FOR BEDTIME DADDY I HAVE POOOOOO SAUCE".....he was so upset and Matt and I could barely keep from laughing at him, I think it was just how irritated he was with Matt cause he was going to make him Chocolate Milk and everyone knows that Chocolate Milk gives you POOOOOOO SAUCE!!!  In Chase's world anyway!!!!  :)  He'll kill me when he is older that I have told these stories I am sure!!!

And the next story that happen in this house today.......Jett came home from school, it was a busy 10 minutes as he came in as we were getting Chase ready to go to hockey, feeding Chloee her dinner and getting dinner going for all of us.........I heard Jett wander into the laundry room where our bin of dog food is kept, I heard him pull himself up on the cupboard to the counter and open the dog food bin.........before I could even get out of my chair to go stop him, he was back on the floor running up the stairs to his room, I hear his door slam shut and he is giggling hiding in his bed under the covers, I come into his room and ask him what he is doing?  His response is after he uncovers his head from his blankets and with a full mouth of dog kibble he says....mothing!!!    LOL!!!  Or tries to say it anyway!!!!  What a kid....now hiding to eat the dog kibble!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment