Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Couch

So I am now wondering why we even bought Jett a "Big Boy Bed".  He has gotten into the habit of coming down to the living room couch in the middle of the night and sleeping there all by himself.  Not sure what the draw is too the couch but I guess he is his fathers son, Matt LOVES sleeping on the couch.  At first I tried taking him up each night and putting him back in his bedroom, but no, he wanted no part in this.  My concern being his safety, so the doors are are locked and baby locked and the Aalarm is set every night in case he does happen to decide to go for walk!  Which he has been known to do.  So in the end, I guess we could have saved a few bucks on his bed and just let him have sweet dreams on the couch!!!  What a little "Man" he is!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment