Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Becoming a Mommy

Maneovering Motherhood
When we first decided that it was time to have a baby.....I was terrified to say the least.  But never have my nerves been put at ease as much as when I looked into my first baby boy Chase's eyes for the very first time.  From that point on I knew I was meant to be a Mommy and put everything I can into their lives, making them happy, healthy and success people.

We then were lucky enough to have another son, 2 and half years later, Jett blew my mind with his crystal blue eyes, who'd a thunk I could have a child with Blue eyes...with this Gilmour gene.  But yes my sweet little hurricane is here!!

Next and final came Miss Chloee our princess.  What a wonderful experience it has been having a little girl....two boys and one little girl....we are such lucky people.

I am blessed to be a Stay at HOME MOM, it has been the toughest, but most wonderful job I have ever had in my life and hence this blog has been created, to help other Mom's and Dad smile and laugh at the stories that happen during parenthood.......my kids deserve to have all of their tales documented for later in life, I have chosen to share all our stories with you.  Enjoy the tales and if you have any you would like to share, by all means forward them to me!  Matt and I have many to share with you all so let the tales begin!!!
Just know all the tales that are shared are composed while having 3 little darlings screaming, yelling, running and playing around me!!!  Be patient with me please!!!  lol!!   


Cheers to all the fellow Mommies and Daddies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment